CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

12 weeks

Wow I made it. I finally went to the Doctors today. I thought I was being so sneaky because I'm not really sure when my last period was but I decided to tell the Dr. my period was 3 days earlier than I thought so they would schedule my c-section before Christmas. I thought I was really due Dec 29th. So I am laying there in the office getting my ultrasound (the internal one..) and no baby...I started to freak out. I was wondering if I really wasn't pregnant after all. Then I started to worry that maybe the baby was dead. They made me go pee to empty my bladder and I didn't pee very much. I was sure they were going to tell me the baby was dead. Finally they found him (I am thinking positive thoughts because right now he is developing his sex organs!) It is nice to see that I really do have a baby with arms and legs and not just a bad case of stomach flu. And as a bonus according to his size I am due earlier than I thought now I am due Dec 25th.... poor baby. I don't even need to lie about it.

3 comments:

Mamasita said...

HHMMMMM.....fellow blogger I see! It was nice to get to know you and all the juicy details of you and "Manuel." Last night was really funny. Did you have fun? So where do we go from here? Brandy's house next month? I don't think I can wait.

Craig, Sarah, Liv & Sev said...

Janis!
I am so excited for you!
I get back the middle of July.
We have to get together!
Love ya lots
-Sarah

Andrea said...

It's always a relief to see that there is actually a baby in there and not just some terrible flu virus that won't go away and makes you feel bloated. Can't wait to meet the little guy (I'm sending boy vibes your way) well actually I might not be the best one to do that since we all know the only thing that we're ever poppin' out is girls.