CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Potty Training

So Kalaya went pee on the toilet tonight before her bath. When we got her out we left the diaper off and then she told us she had to go potty and went poo!!! I am so excited. It would be awesome to get her potty trained before this baby comes. The problem is I'm giving her chocolate everytime she goes potty so she'll be potty trained but 20lbs heavier...oh well like mother like daughter I guess. I measured 39 at my 34 week appointment so I am still on track to have a 4 month old.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heck, give Kalaya whatever she wants if she'll poop in the potty for you!!

Beau said...

hey if that kid wants pure butter everytime she goes potty, I'd give her that too. Whatever it takes. Well Troy will be happy that you are having a big boy. Thank goodness for c-sections!!!

Andrea said...

that comment is from me, weird...