CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Baby got Baptized




I can't believe Irelynn is old enough to get baptized. The baptism was beautiful. Grams talked about the Holy Ghost, The primary president Sister Jenks gave a beautiful talk about little white dresses. To sum it up she talked about the importance of the white dresses in our lives blessing dresses, baptisim dresses and your final white dress a wedding dress. SHe said the white dresses won't end that someday she will have a little girl who will one day wear a white dress and the cycle continues. Brother Channel had her stand on a chair and look out at all the family and friends there to support her. He said this is what is will be like on the other side when we are reunited again. He had her hug her grandparents and Troy and I. The spirit was so strong in that room that day.




Now to lighten things up with a couple conversations between Irelynn & Kalaya




Irelynn: Kalaya Grams didn't buy this glass heart at the store. She carved it out of a rock


Kalaya: Is that your first lie? (baptism washed away Irelynns sins and now she said her 1st lie haha)




Later that night Irelynn tried to sneak Chips into her bedroom Troy caught her and asked her if she was trying to sneak food into her room. She adamantly denied this until later that night. Kalaya was sitting in the room seemingly minding her own business while Troy and Irelynn talked.




Irelynn: I'm sorry I lied I really was sneaking chips into my room I just didn't want you to be mad at me




Troy: Irelynn I don't care about the chips I was just sad you lied to me about it




Out of nowhere Kalaya pipes up: Well I guess she wasn't ready to get baptized...




1 comments:

Jeni said...

Congrats Irelynn!