CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Murphy's Law

Troy and I started trying to have a baby in October I finally got pregnant and had a miscarriage. Then I learned I was going to Hawaii in April and who wants to take a post pregnancy body and a baby to hawaii? Not me. So I (Troy really wasn't on board because he wants a baby so bad) decided I didn't want to get pregnant yet and especially not in March because that would mean a December baby Yuck! So I did what I thought I could to prevent getting pregnant without letting on to Troy. Wouldn't you know it I am 7 weeks pregnant and so sick. I don't think there is any chance of losing this baby because of how sick I am. All the months of trying and hoping to be pregnant and the 1 month I try NOT to get pregnant I end up pregnant and Due DECEMBER 26th...shoot me now! And then when people find out they say congratulations which I find odd like "good job getting knocked up" well I'm not in the congratulations mood right now. Especially since there is a really bad flu bug going around. Since Sunday Kalaya has had Diarea and throwing up. Try cleaning that up while dry heaving. Good Times! Now Irelynn woke up with a fever so I am starting all over again. I want my mom home

6 comments:

Jeni said...

Sorry I won't be sick with you after all. Good job on getting knocked up!

Jamie Ball said...

hey you, long time no see, speak, hear, smell, and so on and so forth. how are you? sorry to hear that you have been ill. it is so fun to see your pics of you and your family. i am in logan, utah. where are you at these days?

Craig, Sarah, Liv & Sev said...

okay so I won't congratulate you. But I am excited for you.

Now you can just use the fun excuse for Hawaii that you "just had a baby" and that's why you're not in tip top shape!

Nice job Troy! :)

Andrea said...

I think that it is too funny that our kids all have birthday's so close together. Kalaya and Kaylee are only a few days apart and Pres and the new baby will only be a few days apart too. Lots of birthday celebrations going on in our family in the future. Hope you start feeling better soon. Morning sickness is the WORST.

Allison said...

Hey I randomly came across your blog and I am so glad I did! Glad to see your family is doing well. Congratulations on your next one. Just wanted to let you know that I read your blog.
-Allison (Smith)

Mandi said...

K Janis you totally need to call me so I can help. I remember changing Grace's diaper when I was pregnant and begged somebody else to change the dirty ones when there was somebody. I'm going to call you tomorrow!