CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Goodbye old friends...

I just finished the 4th book in the Twilight series. I tried to draw out the reading as long as I could (taking 4 days to read rather than 2) I find myself wondering about all the characters and wondering what they are doing and then I remember that they aren't real. Then I start to narrate my own life in my head as I go throughout the day which is kind of annoying but will last for the next 2 days and then my mind will be back to normal. I think I am going to try to write my own book not about me but I've had an idea for a couple years now....we'll see how that goes! I'm kinda lazy (thanks dad for passing on those genes) so it will probably go no where

3 comments:

Jeni said...

I'm reading it right now and it is lame so far. The "baby deal" was awful. Don't tell me anything though, I don't want it to be spoiled in any way, even if I hate the ending. I gotta finish it soon so I don't hear anything from anyone!
Write your book Janis. I will totally buy it off of you!

Andrea said...

I can't seem to get through the book, could be that I should be packing since we're moving in 4 days (shouldn't be blogging right now either) anyways, I agree with Jeni, the baby thing is way lame....not my favorite of the books so far. How are you???

Anonymous said...

We should go see the movie together.
-Ellie and Elizabeth