CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Spunk

So I love that my girls new hair do's totally fit them. Irelynn feels like a super model in her cute new A-line. When we were driving in the car this was our conversation:
Irelynn: Now that my hair is cute people will start bring me things
Me: like what kind of things
Irelynn: like food and toys and stuff
We are still waiting for those items to be delievered by her adoring fans...As for Kalaya her do totally is spunky to match her personality. She has recently taken to singing whenever she wants to back talk me because in song form it's not as bad?!?!? example
Kalaya: I want my little bubba (bottle)
Me: I already told you it's dirty
Kalaya: (this time in the form of a song) No my little bubba not dirty you go wash it you toilet...
Even though she called me a toilet it didn't sound bad because it was a good tune!

p.s. Danielle that gym comment was funny and the answer is next week and Ellie I require that my best friends stay longer than 30 min at my house at a time so shape up

7 comments:

Alisa said...

They absolutely perfect. Love the cuts.

Alisa said...

Whoops. They LOOK absolutely perfect. Sorry.

Megan said...

Irelynn looks so much older. Both styles are darling! How cool of a Mom are you to let her put wildly awesome streaks in her hair...you're the coolest toilet ever! ;)

Jillian Goulding said...

so adorable!! irelynn kills me!! maybe i should bring her something now that she has her new haircut!! priceless..

Ellie said...

What kind of mother are you?? Coloring your kids hair?? hmph. ... Maybe I am just jealous because your kids have cuter hair than I do...

danielle said...

Ditto Ellie. Their hair is cuter than mine. I already knew my hair sucked, but this one just drove it home... Can't wait for the gym!

Mamasita said...

I love that she thinks that now her hair is done she is going to get presents and food! Food? Janis do you only feed your girls when they look cute?
Ugly kids don't get to eat?