CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

bath time

Kalaya's new thing is to pretend like she is falling and drowning in the tub. I finally found my camera after her 20th time of doing it so she was less dramatic about it. She first started hyperventilating and then acts like she is crying when she comes up and then does it again. Then she found a cup in the tub and switched to drinking a sip from the cup and then falling backwards. I tell you this kid is CRAZY

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I can watch it fine and it is hilarious! I want to see the really dramatic version.

Andrea Wiseman said...

ok this is why I like some people's blogs-you totally make me laugh out loud when I'm by myself. I love the running episode HA! You have inspired to actually write stuff and not just post pictures. I'm giving you a #-you know what it's for 962-0577. Andrea