CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Running in the Rain

I'm sitting in the computer room so bored. I probably should go to bed but I don't think I could sleep. Instead I sit here snooping on people's blogs I don't even know. Like Jeni's friend something wade who talked about the reason she likes to run marathons. I felt very inspired to get up and start running. I hate running. I wish I liked to run but obviously to all I don't. I was very inspired to begin for all of the 2 minutes it took me to look out the window and see the rain. Thank you rain, you just saved 2 chins and a tummy roll from disappearing into oblivion. Now back to snooping...

2 comments:

moana said...

You are hillarious, Janis. I'm also jealous that you went to the temple with Nick. We were so close to coming out for his farewell on Sunday, but one thing after another kept coming up... Wo are we.

jularun7 said...

hey janis! it's jeni's friend julia wade. jeni told me i should check out your "running in the rain" post. i think it's a fabulous idea to start out on a run, even in the rain! jeni can get you all the details to be warm and dry while running in the rain. i just posted about my marathon on sunday ... you know, jeni was my first marathon partner, she's pretty fabulous! http://jonajulia.blogspot.com