CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008



So Reno was so fun. I'm so glad we went. We had the nicest hotel room with the most comfortable bed and big bathtub. I hardly even thought about the girls let alone missed them. It was such a nice break. I felt like a person again and not just "mom" I don't think the girls missed me too much either because I only talked to them friday night. We went out dancing saturday night. It has been so long since I have danced. I got through 2 songs and was winded and feeling like my lungs were going to burst. Obviously I need to go back to fat camp. I'm not a very good camper apparently. But this time I am sticking to it. Especially because of all 5 of my chins in the above picture. We stayed out so late that night and Zara and I almost got into a beat down with some mexican chick who was punching my Troy in the head but that story is too long for a blog... all in all It was a great time and I am so glad I went.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

you are such a nerd, you do not have 5 chins. But if you are looking for a partner for fat camp...sign me up. I've only lost 11 pounds since this kid came out and I have 22 more to go. yikes!!! Oh well, glad you guys had fun. You look great (really you do)

Jeni said...

I told you that you would have fun. It is good for the kids and mom. So glad you had fun!