CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cyril Troy Viertel





So he is finally here! We arrived a little late to the hospital (about 30 min) They were waiting for me when I walked in. The nurse was a little frazzled because my doctor was coming in specifically to do the surgery so they were trying to get me ready in time. So because she was so frazzled nothing was going right. She tried 3 different places trying to get an IV started and ended up having the Dr do it. Then she turned my IV up too high making me sick and I started puking everywhere. In the end it turned out good and he is beautiful. He looks exactly like Troy. He doesn't cry and all he does is sleep and eat. Last night he slept for 5 hours before I woke him up to eat. Kalaya acts like he isn't there and Irelynn loves pretending to be a mom. As long as I stay on top of my medicine I am great. Last night I tried being tough and didn't take my drugs in the middle of the night. That was a mistake. I thought I had ripped open in the morning and was in the worst pain. Any way here are some pictures of my little handsome man

8 comments:

Craig, Sarah, Liv & Sev said...

Janis!
I CANNOT believe you are posting pics of your new little man 3 days after c-section!
He is adorable!
I am so happy for you guys
Now we really need to get together so we can see this new little guy!
Congrats!

Anonymous said...

You poor thing! Good to see him healthy though. Good patience and it's ok that you were pissed off! lol. We are excited as well for our boy Braden. Enjoy the joy we feel at this time. Merry Christmas Troy and Janis

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little boy! Congratulations to both of you.

Jillian Goulding said...

So cute!!! we can't wait to meet him:)

Andrea said...

He's so cute. I just want to squeeze him. Merry Christmas!!!

danielle said...

Janis - he is so precious and perfect. Merry Christmas to you guys, huh? Can't wait to meet him!

~ Danielle

danielle said...

Oh and PS - email me so I can add you to our blog... if you want to check ours out, that is. I added you to my blogroll, hope you don't mind...

See you later

Mamasita said...

Tears! Tears! Tears!!
#1 he is an absolute DOLL
#2 thank you know who it was really a BOY!
#3 If you have any pain meds left pass them my way.
#4 Love you! Good Job!