CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The sun will come out...

TOMORROW! I am so excited and kinda pissed at the same time. The Dr called Troy yesterday and asked if it would be okay if we did the c-section tomorrow at 1pm instead of 7am...I wasn't home so he told him yes. Now I have to fast even longer which sucks but at least it's not at night and he is still coming out tomorrow. I can't wait. I have been sleeping (or rather not sleeping) so bad my back hurts like no other I might as well be waking up all night with a baby if I'm not sleeping anyway

2 comments:

Awesome Andrew said...

hurray the baby comes today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe you go full term ... i would be DYING! but i'm excited to see your little guy! can't wait! miss your face!

malinda

Anonymous said...

Yeah Janis! I hope all is well and can't wait to see your next post.