CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

So it turns out the pain wasn't from not taking my medication apparently I have a tape allergy... I thought it was weird that the tape they took off of me right out of surgery brought blood to the surface of my skin. They left the tape on my incision area for 2 days and it went to town eating away at my skin. I had about 2 inches of blisters all the way around my incision and now it has turned into a rash that has spread all over my body in places where let's just say it feels good to go to the bathroom and wipe...too much information I know....

10 comments:

Jillian Goulding said...

ouch!!!!! I am so sorry babe!! Let us know if you need anything and when we can come over and meet Cyril!!!

Beth Jamison said...

I am so sorry to hear about you being in more pain than necessary:(
I am thrilled however that Cyril is here and that he is healthy and happy. Congratulations!! I hope to meet him at the next Bunco night.

Jeni said...

Yikes! Bummer. I hope you start healing properly soon. I can't wait to meet the little man.

Awesome Andrew said...

oh my GOSH janis.... i am sooooooooo sorry ! they are idiots! did you tell them that yet??? hahah i'm sorry ... it's hard enough to heal after birthing let alone other complications! hope everything goes better in the wiping area! talk to you soon!

Malinda

Tyler and Lisa said...

WOW...that's sounds painful. Sorry about that. How was your Christmas???

danielle said...

Hey sorry to hear about your allergic reaction. I hope you're feeling better!

Mandi said...

Seriously? You need a break. Let me know when and I'm there. Happy Healing!

Mamasita said...

WHAT! Don't blame it on the tape. We all know it's a STD. Yikes!



Hope your blisters subside soon.
KIT

Ellie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! So I had a Babys first christmas thing that I was going to give you...missed the boat on that one. Oops. Sucks about the tape! That seems VERY painful!!!

Andrea said...

you poor thing....ouch!!! As if have a c-section isn't painful enough. The things we women go through for our kids....