CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 16, 2009

My Fashion Desginer turns 6!

So my baby turned 6 on saturday. I had a meeting with her teacher on friday to discuss her progress in school which is not good in reading and writing but awesome in drawing and social skills. Who needs to read when you can make outfits like this out of your birthday present tissue?








I can't wait for her to get older so she can dress me. Preferably not in tissue though (don't want to play pick a boo with my wobbaly bits...) and here is the cake Troy decorated


2 comments:

Megan said...

I've gotta say...that dress is pretty impressive! What a little fashionista! And Troy did a great job on the cake. What an awesome Dad.

Andrea said...

so cute. what a talented little girl. LOVE Irelynn's hair. Kaylee wants to cut her's short too since I just cut mine off. see you in a week!