CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kalaya's Bday


We started off the day just the way any birthday should...with CAKE

Then we went to Irelynn's school for her Halloween party or excuse me " Fall festival" Wouldn't want to offend any of you liberals (p.s. I HATE liberals)

Then she wore herself out playing in the playhouse in the garage. (look amongst the garbage for her)

Then off for a new hair do


Is it bad that my 3 year old has foil in her hair?


As you can tell by her inapproiate facial expression this is her favorite part

Wah-lah! Cotton Candy pink. She loves it and I am embarassed that I let her dye her hair at 3. But I think she looks cute and why should I care that I get glares from other moms who would never dream of getting their kids hair done?

2 comments:

Mamasita said...

Does she have eye shadow on too! Janis I am concerned...

janis said...

ummm it's Halloween hello! Plus somebody needs to pitch in and help earn some $$$ around here she's got college to pay for