CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Well...

Well...my 30 days didn't go so great apparently I guess I have to start over! I just have had so many boob problems I figured you didn't want to hear about them everyday so I waited until my clogged ducts and mastitis cleared up. I did have to give up my mom of the year award when I let Cy fall asleep in the shower dont judge I needed a break so I could clean a little. I was trying to keep him awake until Kalaya went to preschool and I like putting my babies in the shower because I know they won't drown and it gives me a break. They have all loved it and Cy loved it a little too much! And I found out I'm allergic to Shrimp...I have the biggest hives and my chubby arms and hands are so swollen I feel like my forearms are choking out my hands. They're like sausages which makes typing not so fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yikes rough month. Hopefully this one will be better.

lawanna said...

You know, that's not a bad idea, letting them play in the shower. Maybe I could actually clean the bathroom while he's awake...