CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Goodbye my love

Dear Caffiene,
I have enjoyed our time together. You are the first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning. When I crawl out of bed on a hard morning you are all I want and I don't even need you in drink form. I'm not picky I even like you in excederin. The rush of energy you give me is amazing. My house has never been so clean! But you are starting to be too controling. When we are not together you send me headaches trying to reel me back into your grasp. And when I try to sleep at night you keep me awake with mindless prattle running around in my brain. And so it is with heavy heart and a messy house that I must say goodbye.....tomorrow...

3 comments:

Jeni said...

wow, i am impressed. i can't wait to hear the coming posts about how the withdrawal is going. i love caffeine. i especially love me a good dr. pepper.

Andrea said...

don't do it...not worth it....tried it last week....lasted 3 days!!! We all need a little something to help us get up in the morning.

Boyack Family said...

. . .and so sweetly spoken. love hurts!