CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 9, 2009

I hate computers

Ok I hate computers I don't know what just happened but I took a bunch of pictures so I can add them to my blog I walked out of the room and when I came back in there was a box that said all your photos have successfully been deleted...WHAT?!?!? I have no clue what to do. I don't speak or read geek so even calling my brother to help me is no use. He starts talking geek to me and I zone out. Really I should be banned from computers. A couple weeks ago I tried to pirate some music for my mom (my first mistake I admit) anyway I ended up downloading a virus that wipes your computer clean. My moms poor husband had been working on their taxes for weeks...I think I was cut out of the will for that one!

1 comments:

Ellie said...

My husband might be able to help you out...he's good at speaking basic geek, especially if you bake him something yummy.
-Ellie-