CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Swamp Thing

So tonight me and the kids are enjoying some take & bake pizza and I started reminissing (is that how you spell it?) I dated a guy who had to have pizza and rootbeer every friday night. My most embarassing moment happened with this guy. He was a skater and he used to make out with my best friend all the time. I take that back I think they made out like twice...any way I was going to have a picnic with him at this romantic park where there is a lake with a little waterfall and ducks to feed. I had borrowed my friends clothes because I had spent the night at her house. PLus she had made out with him so I figured those clothes worked for her why not me? SHe was a skater chick and I wasn't used to the baggy pants with the crotch between your knees. So here we are at the park walking towards the lake/waterfall. There was a 3 foot high rock wall that wrapped around the pond and big boulders that made their way across the pond. In my moment of brillance I thought I know what will really impress him I'm going to jump up onto the wall and jump across the boulders to the other side. WHat I didn't take into account was the low crotch that didn't allow for much movement. As soon as i jumped the crotch caught me and turned me upside into the water! I was now doing a hand stand trying to save the last but of dignity I tried pushing myself up only to slide fully into the water and roll down the waterfall. The waterfall helped to collect all of the duck poo in one area...right where I was. I came up out of the water covered in make-up and duck poo and my date made me ride in the back of his truck the whole way home...which was to his home not mine for some reason...He let me shower at his moms house and gave me some clothes...not the high light of my dating career. Good thing I was a little more gracefull when I met Troy

3 comments:

The Zimmermanns said...

I think we should have a night where all we do is tell embarrassing stories. I'll bring the recorder.

Jillian Goulding said...

hahahah. that is classic. love it!

Megan said...

hahahahahahahaha! That would be a little painful! I think the worst part of that story is that the guy made you ride in the back of the truck...a real gentlemen, that one.