CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Bachelor

Anyone who did not watch the bachelor last night and still is planning on it don't read this. Last night was the greatest night in Bachelor history! When Jenny came out of the car first I was a little thrown off because she was my winning horse. Then he started talking to her and I kept waiting for the producers to cut into Deanna coming out of her car and showing the two conversations side by side leaving me in suspense... which one is he going to pick? But they didn't do that at all. Brad told Jenny he had to say goodbye to her and I was in shock and then I was pissed. I couldn't believe that he was going to pick Deanna. She was a witch in the house. And then he started talking to Deanna. He told her how much he cared about her and how he just said goodbye to Jenny and this huge smile spreds across Deanna's face because now she knows she is getting the ring (which he went and picked up that day and is sitting on the table right there) and then Brad starts to get nervous. He is trying to undo his shirt & tie and then in the middle of their conversation he starts pacing around the garden before coming back to finish what he wanted to tell her. I am thinking wow he must really be nervous about proposing right now I'll bet he tells her he is not ready to propose tonight but that they will see where their relationship goes...but I was completely wrong. He told her he had to say goodbye to her too! It was a great night for the bachelor. I can't wait until tonight when they bring the 3 of them back and Brad has to explain to their face what happened.

1 comments:

Jeni said...

Man, I didn't watch this season but hearing this makes me wish I had! Maybe I can catch up online. :)