CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

Irelynn







Irelynn is my fashion girl which proves that babies come how they come. I grew up playing smear the queer and tackle football. I wouldn't know fashion if it bit me in the butt. She tells me "mom your hair looks ugly like that", "Taylor can you go put something else on? That's really ugly" or "Mom, Fashion girls don't throw things away." when I asked her to take something to the garbage. She has a quick wit and a fast tongue to match. Troy came home from work all dirty and discusting. Irelynn was going through a I want to be a baby too phase and had one of Kalaya's diapers on. Troy told her I am not talking to you until you take off that diaper and just as fast she said "Good! I'm not talking to you until you go change your clothes and take a shower" After father's day she told me "mom, for happy big girls days I want daddy to buy me a blue diamond necklace, blue diamond braclet and a blue diamond ring." I didn't know diamonds had different colors until a couple years ago. She was only 3, imagine how expensive she is going to be as a teenager!

0 comments: