CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 18, 2007


Last night Troy and I went on a date ALONE! We rarely go out by ourselves without kids or without other couples. We picked up togos sandwiches and went to the movies. It's too bad our date night was ruined by the horrible movie we watched. BEOWOLF. Troy didn't think it was horrible(probably because he got to see a naked Angelina Joile) I would've slit my wrists if I could've found anything sharp around. On a scale of 1-10 I give it a 3. 1-3 being never watch it 4-6 rent it and 7-10 see it in the theaters. It was ok enough to maybe wait and rent it at home however if I did that I'd probably start doing something else in the middle of the movie and never go back to finish it. I would say save your money

2 comments:

Andrea said...

hahaha, tell this to your brother, he keeps trying to get me to go. Now I have you to back me up!!!

Andrea Wiseman said...

ok there are a lot of good movies out and that's the one you saw? Janis how did you let that happen? make the appt!!!!!!!!!!!