CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Follow up on the Bachelor

Last night was great too. Brad looked so uncomfortable sitting on that couch trying to explain why he didn't fall in love with either of the girls. Unfortunately for Brad I think he was speaking chinese as far as everyone goes. No one (me included) understood the words coming out of his mouth. It didn't make sense why he just said goodbye rather than saying let's see where this goes. He was like I have to say goodbye to you, I don't even want to see where this goes. So I looked online to see what the deal was and apparently Brad got a phone call from an exgirlfriend while he was taping the show and found out she was pregnant and they are back together now. My other favorite tv show is the biggest loser. I tape it each week in the hopes that watching people lose weight would motivate me to lose weight. I didn't get motivated last night but I did enjoy some chocolate while I watched.

0 comments: