CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

Kalaya




Kalaya is my challenge in life. She has given me a whole new respect for my mom. She is strong willed and stubborn. She is a happy baby for the most part until you piss her off. Once she is mad watch out! Hide any body part of yours within reach because she'll either bite it, pinch it or pull it. She'll even resort to biting her own hand or the coffee table out of frustration. If that doesn't work she flings her self backwards and falls on the ground hitting her head. I try to discipline her. I flick her cheek if she bites, smack her hand if she hits, pinches or pulls which only makes her more angry and more determined. She'll stare me down and do whatever it was she was punished for with a look in her eyes like "what are you going to do about it lady?" Secretly I am impressed with the strength of her will and at the same time embarassed because I now have "that" kid that no parent wants around their children. What do you do?

0 comments: