CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Miracle of Prayer



Grams (Troy's mom) taught Irelynn the miracle of prayer this weekend. When ever Grams sees Irelynn she usually has something for her even if it is from the dollar store. So when we arrived at Gram's house for Thanksgiving Irelynn asked her if she had something for her to take home. Grams gave her a bean bag toy which she played with for a minute but clearly was looking for something else so she asked Grams "do you have something else for me to take home?" which Grams told her no. So Irelynn pulled Grams into the bedroom and knelt down and said "Grams I want you to pray with me that there will be 2 things for me to take home!" Amazingly Grams did have a 2nd thing for Irelynn. As Cherise puts it Irelynn manipulated Grams with Jesus! Thanksgiving was awesome. It was fun to get together with the family. I will not be posting any pictures of me at Thanksgiving because I have added a 3rd chin from all the good food!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

That is the funniest story! I read it to Jared and he laughed his butt off.

Andrea said...

That is too funny!!! You are in big trouble with that kid. I love the pic of your Dad and Elaina with the girls. Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving.