CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"Bruiser"




So I've decided to change Kalaya's name to Bruiser. She has no fear. I had to take Irelynn to the Dr yesterday and here's Kalaya with a black eye, bruised cheek & forehead in several spots and her teeth had just gone through her lip after jumping off of a step at Gina's house. I was so embarassed. I swear I don't beat her. I took her to the park today and she climbed up on the big kid section and then put herself down the big kid slide all by herself 4 times. If there were any openings in the big kid section no matter how high she jumped out not even worrying if I was there to catch her. She's crazy and it will be a miracle if she lives to see 2 at the rate she is going. These pictures don't do her beat up face justice. I am thinking of making her keep this helmet on all day.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Are her and Kaylee long lost twins??? Too funny.